Physician Assistant - Competitive Rate & Benefits!
We are seeking Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioners who are experienced in Emergency Medicine
Northwest Medical Center is a member of Community Health System. Located in Tucson, AZ, Northwest Medical Center is a 300-bed acute care hospital that provides patient-focused care.
Northwest Medical Center’s Emergency Department has an annual volume of 49,000 visits with 45-beds and 10 Fast Track beds.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Heart Failure Clinic
- Stroke Center of Excellence
- Wound Care Center
- Accredited Bariatric Center, Cardiology, ENT, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Surgery (general, hand, plastic, vascular, robotic and minimally invasive) and Urology
With 350 sunny days per year and an average temperature of 71 degrees, Tucson is an outdoor lover's paradise. Tucson also offers cultural diversity-including numerous cultural events and activities.
- More than 40 golf courses
- Sun Link Streetcar offers a unique way to enjoy Tucson's award-winning restaurants, bustling nightlife, chicboutiques and more than 25 galleries
- Cultural Opportunities include museums, observatories, fashion week, Tucson Festival of Films, wineries and more
- Recreational activities include: hiking, road and mountain biking, bird watching, horseback riding, mountain climbing, mining tours and more
- Recent significant rate increase
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
3 Century Drive
Parsippany NJ 07054