Physician Assistant - Competitive Rate & Benefits!
EmCare Partners Group is currently seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants for Oro Valley Hospital located in Oro Valley, AZ.
Oro Valley Hospital is part of Community Health System. Located in Oro Valley Arizona Oro Valley Hospital is a 146-bed community hospital with Level IV Trauma designation. Oro Valley Hospital is a two-time recipient of the Top Performer on Key Quality Measures Award – 2011 and 2013.
Oro Valley Hospital’s Emergency Department is an 18-bed state-of-the-art ED with 4 Fast Track beds.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Stroke Certification
- NICHE-certified nurses
- STEMI cardiac center
- Multi-specialty services include the following: Cardiology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery and Urology.
- Traditional outpatient therapy services, including hand therapy
- Sleep center
With 350 sunny days per year and an average temperature of 71 degrees, Tucson is an outdoor lover's paradise. Tucson also offers cultural diversity-including numerous cultural events and activities.
- More than 40 golf courses
- Sun Link Streetcar offers a unique way to enjoy Tucson's award-winning restaurants, bustling nightlife, chicboutiques and more than 25 galleries
- Cultural Opportunities include museums, observatories, fashion week, Tucson Festival of Films, wineries and more
- Recreational activities include: hiking, road and mountain biking, bird watching, horseback riding, mountain climbing, mining tours and more.
Benefits and Compensation
- Recent significant rate increase
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided
(register or log in to show contact information)
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
3 Century Drive
Parsippany NJ 07054