PA/NP Needed in PA – FM, IM, Occupational Medicine & other specialties accepted
PA/NP Needed in PA – Occupational Health Experience or other specialties accepted.
JOB# 1024 FN
*The PA or NP would provide medical services to the hospital and other clients' employees.
* Consults would be made with internal specialists (PT, radiology) and external Occupational Agencies (i.e.. DOT, OSHA).
*Practitioner must perform clinical occupational health exams as well as evaluate and treat occupational illnesses and injuries.
*Candidate must have the ability to provide high-quality patient care that is in accordance with current guidelines and regulations.
* Minimum 2-5 years experience in at least one of the following: family practice, internal medicine, surgery, emergency medicine or occupational health.
*PA current state and DEA licenses required and Current Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac
Life Support preferred.
- Hospital Employment
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation available
- Student loan repayment available
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME, Professional Dues & Publications, 403b
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance
About the community: A wonderful place to work, it’s also a wonderful place to live and raise a family. Join a community of warm and friendly people, proud of their city and proud of their hospital. The area boasts excellent public and private schools. The region offers numerous recreational activities and one of the top ski resorts in the east, is just 30 minutes away. Boating, fishing swimming, sailing, water skiing, and kayaking opportunities abound at i nearby lakes and rivers. This area offers something for everyone. Airport nearby.
iMed Staffing, LLC
(register or log in to show contact information)
Job Posted: 03/02/18