Envision Physician Services is hiring a full time experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to staff the Emergency Department at Westchester Medical Center located in Valhalla, New York.
Westchester Medical Center is a 627-bed tertiary care hospital located in Valhalla, NY. This 560-acre campus is also home to New York Medical College. Westchester Medical Center’s services include a behavioral health center, transplant center and a neuroscience center.
The ED at Westchester Medical Center has 33 ED beds and an annual volume of 40,000 visits. This is a designated Level I Trauma Center with a separate Burn Center and Pediatric ED.
- Award-winning STAT flight team
- Hyperbaric Center
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
Valhalla, NY is nestled in beautiful Westchester County. Complimented by excellent schools, shops, restaurants, and gently rolling hills with large areas of open land, including numerous public parks. Valhalla, NY also features a town pool, community center, Kensico Dam, and a 40-slip marina.
- 40 minutes north of Manhattan, NY
- Recreational opportunities along the Hudson River, including picnicking, fishing, boating, kayaking and hiking
- Adjacent to the town of Sleepy Hollow, immortalized in Washington Irving’s “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”
Benefits for Full Time Providers
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided
Jonathan Hughes – Senior Recruiter
(register or log in to show contact information)