Excellent opportunity for Practitioner! Enjoy working two days per week in a small-scale outpatient Health Center. No nights, no weekends and no on-call! Deliver care during days that are convenient for you and align with your family obligations and/or lifestyle priorities!
This position is responsible for delivering office based primary care for males and females of all ages; includes chronic disease management with an emphasis on wellness along with acute episodic care. miCare Health Center(s) deliver a satisfying outpatient work environment for practitioners who seek to partner with Member(s) regarding proactive disease managment; wellness; and prevention!
1. General duties
1.1. Utilizes knowledge and skills to care for patients under the conformance of current and recognized techniques, procedures and standards. Includes but not limited to:
1.1.1. physical examinations
1.1.2. orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to assess patients clinical problems and health care needs
1.1.3. records findings and formulates plan and prognosis
1.1.4. prescribes necessary prescriptions and other forms of treatment
1.1.5. refers appropriately to other fields of specialization
1.1.6. performs effective communication with miCare team and patient to ensure coordination of care.
2. Customer Service
2.1. Acts as a role model in demonstrating the core values in customer service delivery.
2.2. Provides timely and thorough follow up with, internal and external customers.
2.3. Appropriately escalates difficult issues up the chain of command.
- Degree from accredited school
- Current unencumbered license to practice in the state of the miCare Health Center (WA)
- Minimum of three years clinical experience
- Current BLS
- Working knowledge of computers and software including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
- Proficient typing skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, problem-solving, analytical skills and detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize workloads multi-task and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of protected health information in compliance with HIPAA regulations