Certified Nurse Midwife
Midwife/Women’s Health Practitioner
$100,000 - $120,000 Salary + Productivity
Lake Erie, NY
We are seeking a compassionate and independent Certified Nurse Midwife and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner to join an existing practice located near Buffalo, NY. This practice will provide an ample patient base for the incoming clinician starting day one and the opportunity to practice autonomously.
• Practice provides an established patient base with population comfortable with Midwifery
• Call to be 1:3 with back up Obstetrician support for emergent needs or C-Sections
• Interests in general women’s health, gynecology, and obstetrics needed
• Well-tenured Labor and Delivery staff including lactation specialists
• Benefits package including, 401(k) retirement, comprehensive benefits, malpractice and continuing education
• Base salary depending on experience from $100,000 - $120,000, achievable bonus structure starting year one
• Signing bonus and relocation assistance negotiable
Located along the shores of Lake Erie, this Victorian village allows easy access to Buffalo, NY and Erie, PA. With a cost of living far below the national average this opportunity offers an excellent quality of life in a safe and family-friendly community.
• Excellent public schools and access to top-ranked private schools for grades K and up
• University town which hosts cultural and artistic events for the whole family
• Visit the local wineries, the Chautauqua Institution, or the nearby ski villages
• Quick access to Buffalo, NY for a major league sports, fine dining, and exceptional shopping
• Very affordable housing in tree-lined neighborhoods or along the shores of Lake Erie including private beach access and boat ramps
• Nationally-recognized regional parks system – hundreds of miles of biking and walking trails -recreational lakes and rivers nearby
• International flights from Buffalo and a short drive to Niagara Falls and Toronto
To be considered for this Advanced Practice Nurse opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information). All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: CM 6802381
For more opportunities visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.
Job Posted: 01/17/18