Urgent Care Physician Assistants Needed in Boston!
Partners Urgent Care is currently in need of Physician Assistants who have at least (2) years of Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience for our Urgent Care centers opening in Spring of 2017 in the Boston area! We have new centers scheduled to open in Canton and Back Bay! We often treat sore throats, fever, bumps, bruises, and breaks. Our centers have state-of-the-art EMR, X-Ray, and a laboratory on-site to provide the best quality of care.
- (2) Full-Time Contracts: 13 Shifts or 15 shifts!
- 5% Performance Bonus
- Base Salary!
- Full Health Benefits / Matching 401k / CME Allowance
- Solo Advanced Practitioner Coverage
- 9am - 9pm / No Nights / Flexible Schedule
- Centers Average 20-50 Patients Per Shift / 3 Patients Per Hour on Average
- Radiology Department / Laboratory / Occupational Health
- 10-12 Patient Rooms / Procedure Room / Drug Testing Room
- EMR; eClinical Works; Ambulatory Software; User Friendly
Our Providers Need to Have:
- At least 2 years of experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Room setting
- At least 1 year seeing Pediatric patients
- Massachusetts medical license
- DEA license
- State controlled substances license (if applicable)
- Successful completion of a training program and be able to treat patients in a solo environment
- Board eligibility or certification
- Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting
- Experience in reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs
- BLS/ACLS and PALS certification. (Partners will provide if needed)
- Experience treating worker's compensation cases and providing DOT physicals helpful
- DOT certification (Partners will provide if needed)
Job Posted: 05/25/17