Surgical PA needed in Midwest
Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) in Rolla MO is currently Surgical Physician Assistant to join our hospital employed group. Benefits include
- Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Monthly student loan repayment options
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- Yearly allowance to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- Paid days off per year
- Additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
A Physician Assistant is needed to join 248 bed not-for-profit regional hospitals. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing service to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 200,000.
A great college town Rolla is one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
Please send CV to schedule a phone interview.
(register or log in to show contact information)
Job Posted: 02/07/17
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
1000 W 10th Street - Human Resources
Rolla MO 65401