Psychiatric Physician Assistant Job in Vancouver, WA #2924
Our client serving southwest Washington for over 74 years is searching for a Psychiatric PA to add to their mental health center in Vancouver:
• 100% outpatient work with adults and option to see children
• Routine and occasional emergency psychiatric medication evaluation, monitoring and management
• Competitive salary and very comprehensive benefits
• Monday-Friday, 8-5; option for four 10-hour shifts
• Great health insurance, dental, life, LT & ST disability, 401K matched after first year
• 5 WEEKS of VACATION in the first year!!
• Relocation assistance
• Services the full gamut of mental health at the community mental health center
Life in Vancouver!
• There is no State income tax in Washington and Oregon is a sales tax free state
• Vancouver sits on the north bank of the Columbia River
• Enjoy the excitement of a major metropolitan area with small town charm
• The oldest city in WA, wonderful place to work, live, and raise a family
• Day trips to the Columbia River Gorge supply endless outdoor activities
• Just a short trip to Portland, OR!
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, (register or log in to show contact information) or visit our website at www.selectprofessional.com.
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Psychiatric Mental Health or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position. An FNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.