Urgent Care in Back Bay (Boston) Opening - APs Needed
Partners Urgent Care is opening a brand new center in Back Bay! Our goal is to have (2) full-time Advanced Practitioners hired by the middle of February. We are also actively recruiting for both full-time and part-time Advanced Practitioners for our brand new centers in Canton, Medford, Porter Square, Natick, and Somerville (Union Square). We currently have (3) state-of-the-art centers in Brookline, Watertown, and Newton. By the end of 2017, Partners Urgent Care is projected to have between (10-12) centers.
Partners Urgent Care
Partners Urgent Care, a new collaboration between MedSpring Urgent Care and Partners Healthcare, operates a number of new and unique Urgent Care centers in Boston. Partners Healthcare has a long history of exceptional healthcare in the Boston, Massachusetts area covering Mass General Hospital and Brigham & Women's Hospital. Together MedSpring Urgent Care and Partners Healthcare have formed Partners Urgent Care and will be opening at least (12-16) centers over the next couple of years. Our Brookline center opened in August 2015 and our next (2) centers, Watertown and Newton, opened for business in early December 2015.
Partners Urgent Care centers are always staffed with board certified providers (full-time or part-time providers, x-ray techs, and medical assistants). Our full-service urgent care centers support acute medical conditions, which include a state-of-the-art lab and x-ray services. No appointments are necessary, we are open 365 days per year.
- 13 Shifts Per Month / 9am – 9pm / No Nights
- Base Salary + Performance/Production Bonuses
- Full Health Benefits / Matching 401k / CME Allowance
- Full-Time and Part-Time Providers Welcome
- 3 Patients Per Hour on Average
- Radiology Department / Laboratory / Occupational Health
- 8-10 Patient Rooms / Procedure Room / Drug Testing Room
- EMR – eClinical Works – Ambulatory Software – User Friendly
- State medical license • DEA license • State controlled substances license (if applicable) • Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience with a minimum of one year SOLO experience • Board eligibility or certification • Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting, reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs • BLS/ACLS and PALS certification. (MedSpring will provide if needed) • Experience treating worker's compensation cases and providing DOT physicals helpful • DOT certification • Outstanding bedside manner with children and adults
- Energetic attitude which inspires other team members
- Desire to contribute to building and maintaining a great organization
For more information, please contact me at (512) 669-5074
Job Type: Full-time
- Physician Assistant: 1 year
- SOLO: 2 years
- Urgent Care: 1 year
Job Posted: 05/25/17