Physician Assistant – Pain Center (WILL TRAIN!)
PM&R Doctor with a Fellowship in Pain Management seeks to add a full-time PA to work within a Spine Center Center. The group works with a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Center and is located in a modern medical complex. This group is a high volume practice that handles muscular skeletal injuries. The position hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday thru Friday) and there is no call, evenings or weekends.
- Office/Clinic – new patient evaluations and follow-up
- Pain management (muscular skeletal evaluations)
- Eventually will run a clinic
- Pre and post-procedure H&P’s
- Writing scripts
- Patient education and evaluation
- Small joint injections and trigger point injections
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
- Medication Management
Successful candidate should be Board-Certified. Previous pain or orthopaedic experience is preferred, but not required! The group will train a new graduate. The PA/NP must have excellent interpersonal skills and be self-motivated. The location is in the Hartford, CT area. This group prefers candidates with ties to the area!
Salary is open and there is a full benefits package.
Job Updated: 05/16/17