Medical Search is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a Gynecologic Oncology focus to work with the Hematology Oncology Outpatient Clinic Team at Medical Center. Women’s health experience is required, hematology oncology experience preferred.
Below are details regarding this assignment, please let me know if you would be interested in providing coverage! Highlights include:
- Work Schedule: M-F 8a5p – Some mornings could start at 7:00 am to round with physician
- When: July 1st –ongoing
- Compensation: $2200 plus per week
- No call
- Patient Volume – 10-18 patients per day
- Inpatient and Outpatient (clinic & following patients in chemotherapy setting)
- Procedures- pap smears, gyn exams, breast exams in outpatient setting
- Certifications – Women’s health experience required, HemOnc experience preferred, ONS (Oncology Nursing Society) certification would be a plus, BLS
- Staff Support – There is RN, MA and nurse navigator on this service
Medical Search International provides personalized customer service for our physicians, carefully matching potential candidates with openings based on specified criteria. Our experienced, professional recruiters understand each individual’s needs and qualifications.
- Prompt, timely payment including Direct Deposit
- Industry Leading Malpractice coverage
- Paid travel and lodging while on assignment
- Assistant with application paperwork, credentialing, and state medical licensure
- Around the clock access to our staff and unparalleled customer service
We also pay up to $500 referral bonus if you have a friend, relative, or colleague that is currently available.