Physician Assistant - Physiatrist (WILL TRAIN!)
Board-Certified Physiatrist (Fellowship trained) seeks to add a full-time Physician Assistant. The group has a state-of-the-art Muscular Skeletal Center which includes PT Center, EMR, Fluro-Suite and Digital X-Ray. This group is a high volume practice that handles spine, general and some sports cases. The primary responsibility of the position is to evaluate and treat patients who seek services of the Physiatrist and Pain Management Program. The position is Monday thru Friday (40 to 45 hours per week).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Access, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic care patients
- New patient evaluations and follow-up
- Call is not required and there are minimal evenings
- Pain management
- Injections (trigger point and small joint)
- Will run a clinic
- Consult for pharmaceutical or interventional treatments
- Write scripts and patient education
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
Successful candidate should be certified, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, independent and able to work well with others in a team-oriented environment. Will train new graduates that have NC license or one that is pending. This group is in the beautiful Winston Salem – Greensboro area. The city has low cost of living and offers a great quality of life.
Compensation: Open (competitive). Additionally, there is a full benefits package. Relocation assistance is available.
Job Updated: 05/31/17