MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare Partners Group is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff the Rapid Diagnostic Unit at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center located in Newark, NJ.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is a 673-bed regional teaching hospital. A member of Barnabas Health, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is located in Newark, NJ. This facility is one of two hospitals in New Jersey where heart transplants are performed and the only hospital in New Jersey certified to perform lung transplants.
The Rapid Diagnostic Unit at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center holds 9 beds. Our Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians rotate through this unit. This is a full-time, night position. RDU or emergency medicine experience preferred.
Newark, NJ is The Garden State’s largest metropolis, located minutes from NYC and less than an hour from the New Jersey Shore. This area is home to the NHL New Jersey Devils hockey team and Major League Soccer’s New York Red Bull. Residents of Newark have access to a variety of transportation options, including the nearby airport, train station, subway, water ferry and major travel corridors.
* Recreational options include biking, walking, tennis, skating, or enjoying outdoor concerts located in scenic Branch Brook Park
* Cultural attractions include diverse restaurants, premium shopping, art galleries and NJPAC-the country's largest performing arts venue
* Base Rate + RVU Incentives
* Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* CME/Business Expense Allowance
* Malpractice Coverage
* 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
Jim Davis – Senior Recruiter
(register or log in to show contact information)