Envision Physician Services is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff the Emergency Department at Jersey City Medical Center located in Jersey City, NJ.
Jersey City Medical Center is a 342-bed regional teaching hospital and part of Barnabas Health. Jersey City Medical Center is a major teaching affiliate of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and is a designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing. Located in Jersey City, NJ, this medical center sits on a 15-acre campus overlooking New York Harbor and Liberty State Park.
Jersey City Medical Center’s Emergency Department sees 84,000 visits annually and is a designated Level II Trauma Center. The Emergency Department has 47 beds and a separate Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Chest Pain Center
- Stroke Center
- Fast Track
- Observation Unit
- Full practice support with advance practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
Jersey City, NJ is 5 minutes from the Big Apple, and offers a thriving nightlife, bustling downtown and shopping district and is minutes away from Hoboken, NJ. Jersey City offers a multicultural, urban setting along the Hudson and Hackensack rivers. Residents of Jersey City enjoy the close proximity to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Afro-American Museum and the Hackensack River Waterfront.
- Home to McNair Academic High School, the top public high school in NJ and 15th in the nation
- Minutes from New Jersey City University, Saint Peter’s College and Steven’s Institute of Technology
- Home to several Fortune 500 corporations, including Chase Manhattan Bank, Merrill Lynch, Charles Schwab and Goldman Sachs
Benefits and Compensation
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided