Urgent Care Physician Assistant Needed! Phoenix, MD!
Phoenix, MD (Baltimore County)
Full-time and PRN
ChoiceOne Urgent Care, a partner of the University of Maryland, is a rapidly growing healthcare organization headquartered in Lutherville, MD. We are uniquely founded on a commitment to provide superior patient care in partnership with trusted and recognized hospitals, academic medical centers, and the finest physicians. Our uncompromising Vision is to be THE CHOICE physician-driven urgent care center with our superior care, passion for extraordinary patient experience, and determination to improving everyday health in our communities.
We currently have eight operating centers in Maryland: Towson, Dundalk, Phoenix, Fallston, Denton, Easton, Severna Park, and Aberdeen; and two centers in Georgia: Hamilton Mill and Sugar Hill. We will be opening several new Maryland centers in 2017 –Rotunda and Forest Hill. To learn more about ChoiceOne Urgent Care visit our website at www.choiceoneuc.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). UCAOA Accredited Organization.
ChoiceOne Urgent Care is seeking Advanced Practitioners to provide quality and compassionate care to patients, assist in directing staff in the support of care to patients, assist in the efficient operations of the center, and representing the center in the community. We currently are recruiting for our Phoenix, MD Center (Baltimore County).
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Provide high quality patient care
- Supervise laboratory
- Ability to manage the various facets of supervising a busy medical practice – ensure proper follow-up, protocols being followed by medical team, routine chart review
- Ensuring the center has the necessary equipment, supplies, and medications to serve the patient base
- Ensuring that medical records are properly documented
- A graduate of an accredited Nurse Practioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Good communicator with staff, patients, and families
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Active and current medical licensure in state of practice
- Active and current DEA number; or eligible to obtain
- Able to multi-task and work independentlyWe conduct background investigations, reference checks, and maintain a drug-free workplace.
- ChoiceOne Urgent Care offers competitive compensation and employee benefits to include Medical Insurance, Paid Time Off, holidays, 401K, Paid Malpractice Insurance, CME allowances, and much more. EOE. For immediate consideration, apply online.
In May of 2017, MedSpring Urgent Care officially merged with ChoiceOne Urgent Care.
Job Updated: 06/23/17