Lucrative Occupational Medicine PA/NP Position
- Responsibilities include treatment of worker's comp injuries/illnesses and preventive care
- Dependable schedules offers great work/life balance
- Familiarity with NC Workers' Compensation law and OSHA a plus
- Innovative opportunity for provider who "thinks outside the box"
- Attractive compensation package plus signon and relocation negotiable
- DOT certification and current DEA required
- PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and possess NCCPA certification.
- NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification.
- Travel to local employer worksites required.
Job Updated: 01/08/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
37 N. Water Street
Norwalk CT 06854