PAIN MANAGEMENT: TUCSON, AZ
Excellent pain management team of 4 physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Providers is seeking another Physician Assistant to add to the team. This dynamic pain management center is a thought leader in beautful Tucson, AZ. The PA must be compassionate and motivated to help patients in pain restore quality of life and function.
Work week: Monday -Thursday: 8-4 and Friday: 8-1 (4.5 day work week!). All clinic. No call, no weekends. Medical insurance, Malpractice insurance provided. 13 PTO days per year, 4 CME days per year with $1,500 CME allowance. Willing to train new graduates. Experienced PAs encouraged to apply also.
Tuscon, AZ Community Information
Located in Southern Arizona in the western foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains at the base of Pusch Ridge
- Exceptional school districts
- Home to more than ten high-tech firms – called the “Upscale Tech Mecca” of Arizona
- Named one of America’s “Top Rated Smaller Cities” by Grey House Publishing in 2005
- Ranked #2 Safest City to live in the State of Arizona by Movoto
- Named “100 Best Places to Live and Launch” a business by Fortune Small Business in 2008
- Featured by Family Care magazine as one of the top ten best towns for families in America in 2008
- Money magazine rated Oro Valley as one of the best places to work in 2007 and 2008
- Cultural activities include: botanical gardens, galleries, museums, community theater and numerous restaurants
- Recreational activities include: hiking, biking, horseback riding, archery, bird watching, family aquatic center, farmer’s markets, and skiing at Mount Lemmon (Southernmost place to ski in the U.S.)
All interested candidates, send CVs to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job Posted: 05/18/18