Envision Physician Services is seeking Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff the Emergency Department at HealthAlliance Hospital located in Kingston New York.
New Grads welcome!
Health Alliance Hospital-Broadway Campus is a 150-bed community hospital. It is part of the Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley and is located in Kingston, NY. Health Alliance Hospital-Broadway Campus offers a wide range of clinical services. The hospital received a “Perfect Rating” from Consumer Reports for preventing central-line infections and was recognized by NorMet for our ED’s Door to Doctor in Under 30 Minutes Initiative.
The ED at Health Alliance Hospital-Broadway Campus sees 47,000 visits annually. The state-of-the-art ED features 35 private and semi-private rooms, 10 designated Fast Track beds, and a 4-bed Psych ED with dedicated case management staff.
- Pioneering “Autism-Friendly ED” initiative
- Best-of-breed ED Electronic Medical Record
- PAC System
- Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers and medical scribes
- Exceptional patientflow with minimal walk-outs
Kingston, NY is located in the beautiful Hudson Valley region and is minutes from New Paltz, Woodstock and Rhinebeck. Kingston offers endless outdoor recreational activities including hiking, biking, boating, skiing, rock climbing, sky diving and golfing. Residents of Kingston enjoy outstanding local restaurants and attractions including the nearby Culinary Institute of America and Mohonk Mountain House Resort and Spa.
- 90 minutes from NYC
- Nearby antique shopping, historic landmarks, colonial architecture, wineries, farmers markets, folk art studios, and bed & breakfast inns
- Close proximity to several elite universities
- LGBT friendly
Benefits and Compensation
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided