I am actively seeking full and part time physicians to join our team of ED physicians in Northern California in a bedroom community of Modesto. If you or anyone you know may be seeking a change in Emergency Medicine please send a current copy of your CV to Charles Collier via email at (register or log in to show contact information)
- ED Physician Assistants: 6a-4p, 8a-6p, 9a-9p, 3p-1a, 6p-6a. Emanuel Medical Center – Turlock, CA
- $90 Hour and Benefits
- Emanuel Medical Center is a 209-bed acute care facility that has been serving the residents of Turlock and surrounding communities since 1917. Its major services include Critical Care, Cardiology, Open Heart and General Surgery, Birthing Center, Pediatrics, Imaging including MRI/64 Slice CT, Invasive/Interventional Cardiovascular Cardiac suite, Laboratory and Rehabilitation services. Emanuel Medical Center is the only STEMI receiving center between Modesto and Fresno. Additionally, the Emanuel Cancer Center is the home of the Stanford Emanuel Radiation Oncology Center, Medical Oncology practice and the Ruby E. Bergman Women’s Diagnostic Center. Emergency Department
- 69,000 Annual ED Visits (Level IV Trauma Designation) ~200+ patients through ED every day.
- 32-bed ED, 21 private treatment rooms, 2 Triage stations (overflow/surge area available as well – 6 additional beds)
- High acuity; 12% Admission rate; 3% LWBS (recently decreased from 6%)
- Services Include: Critical Care, Cardiology, Open Heart and General Surgery, Birthing Center, Pediatrics, Imaging including MRI/64 Slice CT, Invasive/Interventional Cardiovascular Cardiac suite, Laboratory, Rehab, STEMI Receiving Center, Level II NICU, Hospitalist program, and OB. ED does not accept Burn patients and Neuro are transferred to Doctor’s Hospital in Modesto. They do not generally admit for Psych patients – there is a behavioral health center nearby where most of the psych patients go. Pharmacy is in house but not 24/7. They have some stroke services but don’t have PT or speech therapy on weekends. They have GI but they do not take call. Limited Neuro (tele-neuro) and Ortho.
- Academic Affiliation with Medical Students at Tour and Midwestern University.
- Scribe Program in place (all physician shifts)