Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant - Belleville, NJ
Envision Physician Services is seeking Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff Inpatient Services at Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, NJ.
Clara Maass Medical Center is 475-bed community hospital that is a member of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System. Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility serving primarily residents of Essex, Hudson, and Bergen Counties.
- Cerner EMR
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team
- Open ICU
- Physicians carry an average of 15-16 patients per shift
- 36 hours daily physician coverage
- 12 hours daily APP coverage
- Group daily admissions: 7 during the day & 7 at night
Residents of Belleville, NJ are 10 miles from New York City and enjoy a large multicultural, urban atmosphere. Clara Maass is nicknamed "Hospital in The Park" because of its close proximity to lovely Branch Brook Park, site of the famous cherry blossom festivals.
- Minutes from New Jersey Performing Arts Center & Paper Mill Playhouse
- Birthplace of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Connie Francis, Joe Pesci and the rock band My Chemical Romance
- Multiple locations throughout Belleville were featured in episodes of the Emmy Award winning drama, The Sopranos.
Benefits and Compensation
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
3 Century Dr.
Parsippany NJ 07054