Psychiatric Physician Assistant Job – Carroll County, IL #3007
Our client based out of Carroll County, IL is seeking a Psychiatric Physician Assistant to join their team:
• Certified PA to do psychiatric services
• Community-based behavioral healthcare center
• Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with NO CALL
• Face-to-face appointments as well as some telepsych preferred
• Treating a lifespan population
• Very competitive pay!
• Comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, PTO, CME, 401K with match!
• Qualifies for government loan repayment!
• Services/facilities in several counties in western Illinois
• Relocation assistance
Mount Carroll is a city in Carroll County, Illinois. It is the county seat. Mount Carroll was named for Charles Carroll of Carrollton, a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Mount Carroll enjoys a remarkable concentration of historically and architecturally significant structures. The bulk of the town's downtown and older residential area are included in the Mount Carroll Historic District, which encompasses 118 acres (48 ha) and was entered into the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Mount Carroll is also home to the Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies, located on the historic former Shimer College campus near the south edge of town.
The Timber Lake Playhouse, the oldest semiprofessional summer stock theater company in Illinois, is located 4 miles (6 km) southeast of Mount Carroll.
Some notable people from Carroll County are:
- Samuel James Campbell, banker and philanthropist
- Felix A. Kremer, Wisconsin State Assemblyman
- John L. Griffith, college coach, first commissioner of the Big Ten Conference
- Howard Kyle (née Vandergrift), noted actor
- Suzanna W. Miles, archaeologist, anthropologist, ethnohistorian and Mayanist
- Ward Miller, outfielder for the five Major League Baseball teams
- Neta Snook, pioneer woman aviator and aviation instructor
- Emmert L. Wingert, Wisconsin Supreme Court justice
- Robert Keohane, political scientist, grew up in Mt. Carroll
- Daniel Perlman, president of Suffolk University and later president of Webster University
- Phoebe Snow, singer, songwriter, and guitarist, best known for her chart-topping 1975 hit "Poetry Man"
- Laurie Spiegel, composer whose most recent accolades are her work in the movie The Hunger Games
- Mary Wings, writer, artist, and musician
- Catherine Yronwode, writer, editor, graphic designer, typesetter, publisher with an extensive career in the comic book industry
For more information on this and other GREAT psychiatry jobs, contact Tim Leigh at SELECT inc, (877) 499-9889 or (register or log in to show contact information).
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Psychiatric Mental Health or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position. An FNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.