Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant - Derry, NH
Envision Physician Services is searching for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to become a part of our team at Parkland Medical Center. Candidates must be Board Certified through NCCPA or AANP/ANCC. The pay is extremely generous.
- 2 physicians on from 8a-6p
- 1 physician from 6p-12a, and then on call from 12a-8a.
- Day: 8am-6pm: 10-12 pts per day. Includes admissions
- Night: 12am-8am. Usually only 2-4 admits during the nights
Parkland Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients. We continually strive for clinical excellence and make patient safet your top priority.The recipient of Solucient’s Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed facility with an impressive array of technology and services that rival those found in larger tertiary facilities.
Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast. New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
Benefits and Compensation
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided
Candidates must be Board Certified through NCCPA or AANP/ANCC.
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
3 Century Dr.
Parsippany NJ 07054