Physician Assistant - Medical Education
The company is presently searching for a Physician Assistant who can join the Doctors In Training team. The Physician Assistant will assist the Director of Production and Production Manager with the development of medical education materials for medical students and other audiences. The Physician Assistant will generally work normal office hours. This opportunity does not require patient contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Generates and organizes educational materials
- Edits lectures
- Generates medical questions
- Develops outlines
Doctors In Training will only consider applicants that have passed the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination administered by the National Commission on Certification of Physical Assistants (NCCPA).
- Recent college graduates and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Self-motivated and proactive professional
- Detail oriented, organized, and share the company’s enthusiasm for life-long learning.
- All candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Work with minimal supervision
- Exhibit sense of urgency
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available.
Job Updated: 09/19/17