Join our amazing trauma team at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center!
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital has been committed to helping Houstonians live longer, healthier lives since 1983. Its highly skilled staff and affiliated physicians bring talent, technology and personalized care to the Northwest Houston community. This gorgeous facility is located northwest of Houston, surrounded by towering pine trees. You will find 24-hour emergency care, a Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, pediatric care, bariatrics, ob-gyn services and more.
Hospital website: https://www.cyfairhospital.com/
- 180-bed Acute Care Facility
- Schedule to accommodate work/life balance
- All cases come through the ED
Advanced Practice Professional Criteria:
- Recent ICU, 1st assist & trauma experience Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow-up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $3,000/yr Business Expense Reimbursement
- Covered overhead and ‘A’ Rated Malpractice
- A lifestyle that leaves time to enjoy family and friends, along with pursuing personal passions
- City of Houston: http://www.houstontx.gov/