Upper Peninsula PA/NP Opening- Urgent Care, No Call
A northern Michigan hospital (Upper Peninsula) seeks a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join its Walk-In Clinic. The Walk-In Clinic is on the grounds of a Rural Health Family Practice clinic, and there may be some opportunity for cross-coverage in the FP clinic as well.
You’ll work in an attractive lakeside community about 90 minutes from the Mackinac Bridge. If you’re a PA or NP with Primary Care or Urgent Care experience who likes the outdoors, this may be the opportunity for you.
Some basic details on the practice:
- 4 day work week, 76 hours per pay period.
- Will see walk-ins and same day appts, 2-3 patients/hour.
- Full-time, employed position with benefits.
- No crash cart in clinic, ED is close by for high acuity patients.
- Supervising doc onsite to answer questions as needed.
Contact Nick Leu for more details and to submit your CV:
(register or log in to show contact information)
Should have experience working as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Job Posted: 01/25/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job 19429138
21415 Civic Center Dr. Ste. 211
Southfield MI 48076