Are you a driven Physician Assistant seeking an amazing opportunity that offers both professional fulfillment and a gorgeous location? Then look no further!
ICON Medical Network is seeking passionate, driven individuals for our esteemed medical clients throughout the country. One such client in Michigan needs a Physician Assistant to help them in their mission of providing quality patient care. If you think that person could be you, read on for more details!
Here’s more information on the role and facility:
- Providers need to be board certified and have an active MI license.
- ASAP start (pending credentialing) and is ongoing.
- This need is 100% Adult/Inpatient.
- Credentialing can take as little as 2-3 weeks.
- On Call Requirements: 2 call shifts per week plus 1 weekend of call per month
- Experience Required:
- ?First Assist Experience in CT Surgery
- Arterial and Central line placement experience
- Chest tube insertion experience
- Thoracentesis experience
- Endo Harvesting (vein & radial) experience
- Certifications Required:
- NCCPA BC
- BLS & ACLS
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others, apply with the following information:
- Location preference.
- Schedule preference.
- NP or PA State license(s).
- Best way to contact you (phone or email).
Or, if you know someone who would be a good fit for an advanced practice provider position, we also offer a $500 referral bonus.
As soon as you submit, someone will contact you within one business day if they see a fit. If you’d like to get things started sooner, give us call at 888-777-5973.
We look forward to hearing from you!