Envision Physician Services is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff the Emergency Department at Saint Peter’s Hospital located in Albany, New York.
St. Peter’s Hospital is a 442-bed community teaching hospital and the flagship hospital for St. Peter’s Health Partners. St. Peter’s Hospital is located in Albany, New York and academically affiliated with Albany Medical College. St. Peter’s Hospital is a designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing.
St. Peter’s Hospital’s ED has an annual volume of around 54,000 visits with 33 ED beds and 8 designated Fast Track beds.
- Stroke Center
- EMS Control
- Seven PAC stations within the ED
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
Albany is New York’s state capital and the 2nd oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies. Located just 3 hours from New York City, Boston and Montreal, residents of Albany are able to enjoy diverse cultures and geographic regions.
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more