Physician Assistant - $110,000 Starting Salary - Emergency Dept. Opportunity
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
$110,000+ Starting Salary - Emergency Department Opportunity
Central New Hampshire
Join a prestigious and progressive hospital that has become a pillar of the healthcare community as their newest Orthopedic Physician Assistant. This award winning and newly remodeled hospital is looking to bring on a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to help with shifts in the emergency department.
• $110,000+ earnings with excellent benefits
• 3 day on, 3 day off rotation with 12 hour shifts
• Academic affiliation with prestigious University hospital
• Loan repayment
• Beautiful renovated facility
• Work with a very supportive and experienced staff
• Visa candidates welcome to apply
The practice is nestled in the foothills of picturesque mountains along the Connecticut River. Beautiful scenic views are located around every corner. An outdoorsman’s paradise, this location has something for everyone. It’s the ideal New England hometown.
• Enjoy skiing, visiting historical sights, and an abundance of other outdoor activities
• Excellent academic options, from the university level down to the various public and private schools
• Choose from an abundance of great value living options – Extremely affordable lake front housing
• A wide variety of shopping and restaurant options
• Short drive to some of the Northeast’s most important cities
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: PA 7002760
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Posted: 01/17/18