Interventional Pain Mgmt Physician Assistant
Practice medicine with great Solo Physician and have time to play golf every Friday! Interventional Pain Management Practice near Aiken, South Carolina is adding another Physician Assistant to the team.
- Physician enjoys teaching, very supportive, offers clinical rotation to PA/Medical students
- Physician Assistant with Practice has over 20 years of experience and is a great mentor, training available
- strong emphasis on intervention-injections, blocks, ablations, and stem cell.
- motivated new graduates with special interest in procedures are encouraged to apply; experienced Physician Assistant is highly valued
- Office hours 8am-6pm, Monday-Thursday with one hour off for lunch
- Every Friday off!!!!
- 45 minute drive from Colombia and easy trip to Augusta across the River
- live in quiet Aiken or nearby college town, great public schools, golf, horseback riding, fishing, only a two hour drive to Hilton Head
- complete compensation package awaits
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg PA, 904-452-4499, (register or log in to show contact information)
Job Updated: 01/19/18