Community Medical Center, part of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, New Jersey. Community Medical Center is Ocean County’s largest and most active healthcare facilities, offering one of the area’s most trusted providers of maternal and child health services.
Inpatient Services Profile
- Cerner EMR
- 36 hours daily physician coverage
- Daily admissions: average of 7.5 per day
- Assist the nocturnist physicians with admissions
- Assist in-house emergencies for medical staff
- Manage CPOE of physician orders
- Evaluate patients for change of status, codes, or RRTs
Ranked as one of the ‘Best Places to Live’ by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean. Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area. Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.