Physician Assistant (Urgent Care Medicine) – Locums
A facility in New York City is in need of a Physician Assistant to begin coverage as soon as possible – ongoing in an Urgent Care setting.
• Coverage is needed on an ongoing basis; There is an opportunity for permanent employment with this client
• Candidates with Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, and Family Practice experience are encouraged to apply
• Typical schedule is 36 – 40 hours per week; 3 twelve hour shifts, 4 ten hour shifts, or 5 eight hour shifts are available each week
• Patients will consist of all ages
• On average, PA’s will treat four patients per hour. During peak times, PA’s may see up to 6 patients per hour
• There is no call required for this opportunity
• Physician Assistants are not required to have DOT certification
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or (register or log in to show contact information) to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job #10433.
Job Posted: 01/17/18