PA Ortho Surgical
Are you a driven Physician Assistant seeking an amazing opportunity that offers both professional fulfillment and a gorgeous location that's close to Boston, MA? Then look no further!
ICON Medical Network is seeking passionate, driven individuals for our esteemed medical clients throughout the country. One such client in New Hampshire needs a Physician Assistant to help them in their mission of providing quality patient care. If you think that person could be you, read on for more details!
Here’s more information on the role and facility:
- All travel, lodging, and medical malpractice is covered.
- Duration: 3 months starting 12/04/17, potentially ongoing
- Schedule needs: PRN
- Potential on call requirements
- Potential weekend shifts, depending on emergency surgeries
- NH license is required.
- Patient population: Mostly Adult - 100% Outpatient
- Other staff: 4 Physicians, 2 PA's, 2 RN's, and 4 CMA's
- EMR: eClincal Works
- Required Experience:
- Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, Trauma/Fracture Care, Tendonitis, Instability Reconstruction, Nerve, and Hand/Wrist.
- Board Certification (NCCPA)
- BLS/CPR and ACLS Certification
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others, apply with the following information:
- Professional references
- Schedule preference.
- NP or PA State license(s).
- Best way to contact you (phone or email).
Or, if you know someone who would be a good fit for an advanced practice provider position, we also offer a $500 referral bonus.
As soon as you submit, someone will contact you within one business day if they see a fit.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Posted: 02/23/18