Founded in 1990, our client is one of the region’s leading primary care service providers. They originally opened as an Urgent Care facility but has since grown to offer Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine services. They are searching for qualified physician assistants at one of their locations to work in an outpatient setting.
- Location: Central New Jersey (4 office locations)**Union County, NJ**
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA,
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hours per week)
- **Must work 2-weekends a month**
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits
- Compensation: $70/hr-$75/hr (negotiable based on experience)
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.