Certified Nurse Midwife Opportunity- California- Employed Opportunity with Student Loan Repayment and Full Benefits
Certified Nurse Midwife Opportunity
California - Easy Access to San Francisco Bay Area and Yosemite
Employment Opportunity - Student Loan Repayment and Full Benefits
Take advantage of this exciting Certified Nurse Midwife opportunity to join a well-respected community health organization that has been serving Northern and Central California for nearly 50 years! This group is looking for a Certified Nurse Midwife to join their team of Certified Nurse Midwives and OBGYN physicians.
- Employment opportunity - competitive salary based on training and experience
- Excellent work-life balance - clinic is open Monday-Friday
- Executive level benefits that include health, dental, vision, malpractice, life insurance, disability, retirement with matching and paid licensing/credentialing fees
- Full comprehensive benefits including relocation and sign-on bonus
- Generous PTO with CME time and CME allowance
- Extensive student loan repayment available
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy the moderate climate that California offers, where water, wealth, contentment and health reign in this region. Amenities abound in this centrally-located, family-friendly area of California. This thriving university town of nearly 100,000 people is growing at a rapid rate and offers residents the best that California has to offer!
- Easy access to San Francisco, San Jose, Yosemite National Park, Napa and much more!
- Multiple international airports within an easy drive
- Performing arts centers, museums, art/wine festivals, and fine dining establishments
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Rafting, golfing, bike trails, horseback riding all for the outdoor enthusiast
To be considered for this Certified Nurse Midwife opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: CM 251153
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Posted: 01/17/18