PA/NP – Pain Management
Pain Fellowship trained Physician seeks to add a full-time Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner. The new PA/NP will support an Interventional Pain Physician. The group has a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Center, Pain Management Center and modern medical complex.
- Office/Clinic – new patient evaluations and follow-up
- There is no call
- Pain management
- Some nerve conductivity studies
- Injections (trigger point and botox)
- Will run a clinic
- Pre and post procedure H&P’s
- Writing scripts and patient education
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
- Work week is 40 hours
The location is in the beautiful Palm Springs area. This area is a MECCA for golf and tennis. There is great all year round outdoor living along with a very reasonable cost of living for the State of California. Candidate must have some experience as a mid-level working in pain. Base salary is open, plus overtime after a 40 hour work week and a production bonus. Additionally, there is an excellent benefit package.
Job Updated: 11/15/17