Hospital Medicine NP/PA Needed in Newark, NJ
Envision Physician Services is seeking Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff the Hospitalist service at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center located in Newark, NJ.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is a 673-bed regional teaching hospital. A member of Barnabas Health, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is located in Newark, New Jersey. This facility is one of two hospitals in NJ where heart transplants are performed and the only hospital in New Jersey certified to perform lung transplants.
- Advanced Practice Providers average 15-20 encounters/shift
- 7 on 7 off scheduling with 12-hour shifts
- No procedures
- Closed ICU
- Outstanding specialty backup
- Hospitalists run code smart and RRT
- Cerner EMR
Newark, NJ is The Garden State’s largest metropolis, located minutes from NYC and less than an hour from the New Jersey Shore. This area is home to the NHL New Jersey Devils hockey team and Major League Soccer’s New York Red Bull. Residents of Newark have access to a variety of transportation options, including the nearby airport, train station, subway, water ferry and major travel corridors.
- Recreational options include biking, walking, tennis, skating, or enjoying outdoor concerts located in scenic Branch Brook Park
- Cultural attractions include diverse restaurants, premium shopping, art galleries and NJPAC-the country’s largest performing arts venue
Benefits and Compensation
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
- RVU incentives
- CME allowance
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job 19761069
3 Century Dr.
Parsippany NJ 07054