Neonatal Physician Assistant
A nationally recognized neonatology group is currently seeking additional EXPERIENCED Neonatal Physician Assistants to help staff a 96-bed, Level III/IV NICU in Long Beach. Some rotation to a Level II nursery may occur as needed.
- NNPs and PAs will work a combination of 8-, 10-, 12-, and 15-hour rotating shifts.
- Average caseload 8-12 in Level III/IV and 12-15 in Level II.
- The Advanced Practitioner role involves teaching responsibilities and research.
- Procedures that may be done by the Advanced Practitioners include: umbilical line and chest tube insertions, needle aspirations, bladder taps, lumbar punctures, endotracheal intubation and peripheral arterial puncture/cannulation.
- The NNPs and PAs may also attend non-routine deliveries at night.
- The position does NOT involve transport.
- NNPs and PAs carry patients from admission to discharge.
- At least (1) year of prior Neonatal PA work experience (one-year NICU residency is acceptable)
- MS degree
- NCCPA certification
Job Posted: 05/02/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
7904 E. Chaparral Rd, #A110-466
Scottsdale AZ 85250