ChoiceOne Urgent Care - Physicain Assistant - Baltimore, MD
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? ChoiceOne Urgent Care is rapidly growing in Baltimore, and due to growth we are in need of Physician Assistants. We are seeking experienced providers in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or Primary Care.
ChoiceOne Urgent Care, a partner of the University of Maryland, is a rapidly growing healthcare organization headquartered in Lutherville, MD. We are uniquely founded on a commitment to provide superior patient care in partnership with trusted and recognized hospitals, academic medical centers, and the finest physicians. Our uncompromising Vision is to be THE CHOICE physician-driven urgent care center with our superior care, passion for extraordinary patient experience, and determination to improving everyday health in our communities.
ChoiceOne Urgent Care operates (10) centers in Maryland: Towson, Dundalk, Phoenix, Fallston, Denton, Easton, Severna Park, Forrest Hill, Rotunda and Aberdeen. ChoiceOne also operates (2) centers in the Atlanta area: Buford (Hamilton Mill) and Sugar Hill.
· 14 Shifts Per Month / 8am – 8pm / No Nights
· Competitive Hourly Pay + Annual Performance Bonus
· Full Health Benefits / PTO / Matching 401k / CME / Company Paid Re-certifications
· Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Providers Welcome
· 2.5 Patients Per Hour on Average
· Radiology Department / Laboratory / Occupational Health
· 6-8 Patient Rooms / Procedure Room / Drug Testing Room
· User Friendly, urgent care specialized EMR system: ‘Practice Velocity’
Maryland medical license • DEA license • State controlled substances license (if applicable) • Board eligibility or certification • Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting • Experience in reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs • BLS/ACLS and PALS certification. (ChoiceOne will provide if needed) • Experience treating worker’s compensation cases and providing DOT physicals helpful • DOT certification • Outstanding bedside manner with children and adults
· Energetic attitude which inspires other team members
· Desire to contribute to building and maintaining a great organization
For more information, please contact me at (214) 909-9393 or email me at (register or log in to show contact information).
Louis Broussard III, MSCPM
Senior Physician Recruiter
ChoiceOne Urgent Care
E: (register or log in to show contact information)
ChoiceOne Urgent Care and MedSpring Urgent Care fall under the umbrella of Fresenius Medical Group of North America. I am employed by Fresenius so I represent both brands. We have over (60) urgent care centers in Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, and Houston.
Job Updated: 02/19/18