PA/NP – PM&R (EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!)
Interventional Pain Fellowship trained PM&R Physician seeks to add a full-time Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner. This is a high volume practice that handles spine, sports (knee and shoulders), joint and hand cases. The PA/NP will be responsible for the evaluation and non-operative management of patients with musculoskeletal complaints and acute/chronic conditions. This position is a 40 hour work week (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) with the potential for a four day work week. The group has a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Center, Digital X-Ray, MRI and modern medical complex. The Doctor requires some orthopaedic clinic experience.
- Office/Clinic – new patient evaluations and follow-up
- There is no call/weekends/evenings
- Pain management
- Some nerve conductivity studies
- Injections (trigger point, cortisone and botox)
- Will run a clinic
- Pre and post procedure H&P’s
- Writing scripts and patient education
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
- Work week is 40 hours
The location is great for the ocean lover. Salary is open (depends on experience), plus a bonus. Additionally, there is a full benefits package provided which includes 401k profit sharing plan.
Job Updated: 01/18/18