Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Encino, CA and Lancaster, CA
Currently seeking an Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Encino and Lancaster, CA area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and may be a new graduate. The practice is a fully functioning urgent care with focus on orthopedics.
Responsibilities of the Neurology Physician Assistant
- Work for an growing Urgent Care Practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, along with orthopedics and workman’s comp.
- Adult and Children population
Requirements of the Neurology Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- New graduates welcomed, Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Neurology Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (register or log in to show contact information) or call at 586-569-9776.