Massachusetts ENT Physician Assistant
ENT Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Worcester area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior ENT experience. The practice is led by a single surgeon, with a great practicing environment.
Responsibilities of the Neurology Physician Assistant
- Work for a growing ENT Practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, along with pre and post surgical patients
- Adult and Children population
Requirements of the Neurology Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- New graduates welcomed, Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
- Prior ENT experience
Compensation and Benefits of the Neurology Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Salary range of 120,000-160,000
- 4 weeks vacation and 1 week for CME
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (register or log in to show contact information) or call at 586-569-9776.
Job Posted: 05/18/18