Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Orthopedic Physician Assistant Needed
Texas Practice - Exceptional Earning Potential
This top producing Orthopedic Surgeon needs your assistance due to his thriving practice. They recently added a second surgeon and the patients keep coming. You will have your own personal office to practice in plus work at a hospital going through a $40 million dollar upgrade!
• Salary based upon experience, employed by the hospital
• Relocation, sign-on-bonus and comprehensive benefits
• Must be comfortable seeing patients autonomously in their main office and satellite offices
• First assist, pre and post opp work as well as clinical responsibilities
• Must have the work hard and play hard mentality
This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than
houses, where safety and quality of life are top priorities.
• 30-minute access to the airport and you are only 40 minutes away from Texas Tech University
• This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include, deer, pheasant, quail, turkey, dove, duck and goose hunting
• Great school options, local college, low housing cost, with multiple options to include acreage and no state income tax
• Easy access to fine dining, shopping, culture plus an easy drive to snow ski.
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Please reference: PA 9073185 (IND)
For more Physician Assistant opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.comor follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Updated: 02/09/18