Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Santa Barbara, CA
Currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Santa Barbara area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior internal medicine, or family medicine, experience.
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established internal medicine Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 20 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, and preventative medicine
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, or internal medicine, experience.
- New grads will be considered
Compensation and Benefits of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Four day work week option
- 40 hour work week
- Compensation between 110,000 to 145,000
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (register or log in to show contact information) or call at 586-569-9776.