Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Stockton area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior internal medicine, or family medicine, urgent care, or occupational medicine experience.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established occupational Medicine Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 25 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, and work comp medicine
Requirements of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, urgent care, occupational medicine, or internal medicine, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation
- Hourly rate about 55-56/hour
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (register or log in to show contact information) or call at 586-569-9776.
Job Posted: 05/18/18