Oklahoma: Physician Assistant Position in New Clinic
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Enid, OK is recruiting a Physician Assistant for an employed position in a hospital-operated clinic located in Ponca City as part of an outreach program.
- This will be a new clinic location, with the Physician Assistant being the sole provider
- Clinic staff will include a Medical Assistant and front office personnel
- Work schedule includes coverage in Ponca City three days per week, with two days per week in an established primary care practice in Enid
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years’ experience with direct patient care
- Interest in or previous experience with rural medicine a strong plus
Compensation will include a competitive base salary with bonus structure; full employed benefits package; signing bonus and relocation.
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. One of Good Morning America's "Top 5 Up and Coming Cities", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance. If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid. You'll see why we're known as the "Bright Star of the Great Plains"!
Job Updated: 03/30/18