Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine Advanced Practitioner Opportunity 3 Hours East of Denver, CO
- Seeking a Urgent Care / EM Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- 3/10-hour shifts per week in UC
- 1 night per week covering the ER – 1 weekend per month covering ER call
- See 20 patients in UR and 3-5 in the ER per day
- Full benefits plus loan repayment plan
An exceptional health system in northwest Kansas is seeking an Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their staff. The schedule is 3/10-hour shifts per week in the Urgent Care and 1 night per week covering the ER. ER call is 1 weekend per month. The incoming provider will see 20 patients per shift in the Urgent Care and 3-5 patients per day in the ER. The health system is offering a competitive salary as well as a full benefits package including loan repayment and CME time and allowance. Relocation assistance is available for candidates moving to the area. This quaint community is in northwest Kansas, 3 hours east of Denver and 4 hours northwest of Wichita. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.
Job Updated: 03/27/18