Washington Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
Neurosurgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Neurosurgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Tacoma area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior neurosurgery, orthopedics, or surgery experience.
Responsibilities of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established and comprehensive neurosurgery practice
- Responsibilities include first assisting, Pre/Post operative clinic, follow up and established patients
- Office Call of 1 in 5 days
Requirements of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience, in Neurosurgery or Orthopedics as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior Orthopedics, or Neurosurgery, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- Office Call 1 in 5 days
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Salary around 120,000
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (register or log in to show contact information) or call at 586-569-9776.
Job Posted: 05/18/18