This opportunity is located 1 hour East of Houston. Ideal candidate must be open to relocation to the community.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT, P.A.-C
Looking for a dynamic physician assistant to join its healthcare team and become a part of our community. Our Physicians and Physician Assistants see a variety of patients from babies through geriatrics, including some nursing home patients. As a member of the Active Medical Staff, the duties will include outpatient clinic patients, inpatients, and some ER patients.
Very active Practice and continuously seeks new patients, promotes services, and accepts ideas and suggestions to continue our growth. We are a well-diversified healthcare system with a full array of services including CLIA Laboratory, Imaging, Therapy, and we have a professional and courteous clinic staff. Other healthcare services are immediately available at the hospital, such as 24-hour radiology, 24-hour lab, therapy, and other services. The clinics currently have the following: 2-Family Practice physicians, and 4-physician assistants. We are looking for: a full time, permanent, female physician assistant to work in the Clinic with inpatient and emergency room opportunities. 80-85% of duties will be in the outpatient clinic setting. Great compensation with a great quality of life!
- Full Time Employment-Office Space, Personnel and Equipment Supplied.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Annual Leave – Paid Time Off Days-PTO (Covers-Vacations, Sick, Holiday, CME).
- Annual Base Salary - $90,000 to $110,000 - depending on experience [Negotiable].
- 75% of professional fee collections on PA’s inpatients.
- Participation in the Retirement Plan.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for physician assistant and immediate family.
- Life Insurance for the physician assistant.
- Up to $2,500 for licensure renewals and reasonable CME expenses per year.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon. For immediate consideration, please reply with an updated copy of your CV. Once reviewed, I will contact you ASAP.
Alumni Healthcare Staffing
469-645-0232 – Office
214-226-4185 – Mobile