- Seeking an Urgent Care Physician Assistant
- Must have 2+ years of Urgent Care experience
- Spanish speaking is required
- 4/10-hour shifts – 1 Saturday a month
- Very competitive and comprehensive package
- Job Reference #08105
An excellent Urgent Care clinic is looking for an experienced Family Physician Assistant who is familiar with Urgent Care, OccMed and Workers Comp. A Spanish speaking provider is required. The clinic sees 30 patients a day – teens to geriatric patients. The schedule is 4/10-hour shifts and 1 Saturday a month. They are looking for a flexible, warm and kind provider that is able to work solo. Their top priority is to provide high-quality care to the community. The clinic is offering a very competitive and comprehensive benefits package including retirement and generous PTO. This ideally situated community, within 1 hour south of San Jose, is in very close proximity to the Pacific Ocean. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.